Are u comingg????

Little John cums to school daily with a black eye.
Teacher:
What's wrong?
Johnny:
Our house is very small. Me, mom, dad all sleep on the same bed.
Every nite dad asks:
'Johnny, U sleeping?'
I say 'No'. He slaps my face & gives me black eye.

Teacher:
Tonight when Ur dad asks again, keep dead quiet & don't answer.
Following morning Johnny cums with severe black eye again.
Teacher:
My goodness! Why again?
Little John: Dad asked me & I kept dead still. Then dad & mom started moving. Mom was breathing erratically, kicking her legs up and squealing loud on the bed. Then dad asked my mom
"Are U coming?"
Mom said "Yes i'm, Are U coming too?"
Dad replied "Ya me too"
They usually don't go anywhere without me
so I said "Wait for me! I'm coming too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...